Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

CBGM – Believe in the Magic Sketch Challenge

Believe in the magic fairy card (3)

Now if you’re reading this then Mr Blogger has played nice and has posted my scheduled post. Right about now our ferry should be about to dock in Cork Harbour and I can tell you already I will be so pleased to see land after 12 hours on a ferry!

Enough waffle…. I am very lucky to be a guest designer at Creations By Gill M for the next couple of challenges. And this time it’s a fab sketch and the theme of ‘Believe in the Magic’:

 SKETCH BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC

As you will see I have rotated the sketch 90 degrees anti clockwise and  my take is ‘Believe in the Magic of Fairies’

Believe in the magic fairy card (3)

Believe in the magic fairy card (1)

I’ve kept the card quite simple really as I’ve used the gorgeous Blossom Fairy from Little Claire and some fab First Edition Papers that are too pretty to cover up. I’m not sure what type of ‘fold’ this card is but I love it and have used it many times, if anyone knows please tell me lol.

Don’t forget to head on over to Creations By Gill M and see what the rest of the DT have made and to join in with this fabulous challenge.

Items: White 5x5 card blank, First Edition Sweet Owl Papers, Blossom Fairy from Little Claire, Sentiment from Pink Gem, ProMarkers, White Flowers coloured with ProMarkers, Smooth White card from Ryman’s, Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Tuxedo Black Memento Inkpad, Liquid Pearls and some ribbon which was my Grans and must be about 50 years old!!

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you docked safely .. and you have a lovely time
Gorgeous card . LOve the design and the fab nestie topper . Gorgeous colours ..
Lisa x

Gill McCall said...

I love this card that you have created for the challenge. the colours are just perfect and of course it has a fairy !!! Thank you for being part of the team for the inpsiration for this challenge and i look forward to the next one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...