Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Almost back…

I’ve nearly gotten rid of this awful throat infection and I’m starting to get some energy back so I thought I would catch up on some challenges that I have not posted yet.

Let me start with Paper Crafting Journey (I’ll catch up later, or tomorrow, with my posts for Sarah Hurley Challenge and Critter Sketch Challenge). Even though I am late posting this you still have a whole week left to enter the current challenge over at PCJ which is…

THREE OR MORE PATTERNED PAPERS

Now I must admit I cheated a little here. I really didn’t feel up to crafting and as I didn’t want to miss a challenge I used a card I made some time ago but never got round to posting here.

It doesn’t show well in the picture but it’s an easel card and I have used at least seven different patterned papers all from Echo Park to create a little scene. Hope you like?

Don’t forget to hop over to PCJ (at the new address of http://papercraftbliss.com/thejourney/) to see what the rest of the DT have made.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i do hope you feel a lot better soon.. your card is wonderful. I love the use of all the different papers in the scene
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...