Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Guest Designer at Jellypark

I have a memory like a sieve sometimes, so I think I forgot to tell you all that I was going to be a guest designer for Jellypark for the month of May. I love Claire’s images, they are so adorable and are a dream to colour, so you can imagine how excited I was when I found out the news.

My card is using a new digi just released today called Mermaid

IMG_5909

The image is so fabulous I kept the rest of the card very clean and simple. I coloured the image with a mix of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, just adding some patterned papers from the First Edition Isabelle 6x6 pad, a couple of die cuts, some ribbon and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Don’t forget to pop across to Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge  to see what the rest of the DT have made using this new digi.

While you’re there it’s also time for a new challenge where the theme is:

GIRLY GIRL

I used this theme when making the above card, which just shows you don’t have to use a lot of embellishments to make a girly card, just some pretty papers and an absolutely fabulous image.

It was Hubby’s Birthday yesterday so we are off for a family day out. I’m not sure what we are going to do yet, although it isn’t raining as I type, it looks as though it’s going to start any minute.

Enjoy you day and thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really cute Lisa!

Sarah x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...