Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

And Another…

Thanks to being poorly I am snuggled up on the sofa which gives me ample time to catch up on some blogging. As I said yesterday I hope to share the remainder of my Christmas makes before the start of the New Year.  So here goes with a card using a little cutie from Digi Stamp Boutique…


 
The image has been coloured with my ProMarkers and I’ve kept the rest of the card quite simple using up some scraps of patterned card (from Sarah Hurley and an old DCWV Mat Stack). The sentiment is from a HobbyArt Clear Stamp set and has been stamped onto a scrap of pink card die cut with an X-Cut Square Parenthesis die. The button, metallic twine, glitter adhesive strip and flat backed gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

6 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love those pretty papers and the adorable little skating girl! Cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Clear it Out!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

downrightcrafty said...

oh Lisa what a wonderful card love the colours and the sweet image, thank you so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen challenge
Hugs and Lots of Xmas cheer
Kate xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the layout and fab colours.xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

gorgeous card such a pretty image love it
get better soon there's nothing worse than being ill over the Christmas hols
Jacki xx

* Shell B.* said...

Super adorable card, lovely design and details!

Thanks for joining us for the Challenge at Come And Get It, good luck!

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Penny said...

Thanks for sharing with us at CMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...