Followers

Saturday 3 August 2013

Pearls at A Gem of a Challenge

Chloe with Balloon (5)

Morning all. I’m glad I was a good girl and had this card ready and scheduled last week as I’m a little bit poorly at the moment. Nothing serious and I should be feeling better soon as I have some antibiotics to help.

It’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this week it’s the turn of The Pink’s to bring you inspiration and the lovely Shea has picked the theme of…

Pearls / Anything Pearlescent

I’ve used the oh so sweet Chloe with Balloon:

Chloe with Balloon (4)

Chloe has been coloured with ProMarkers, fussy cut and added to the card base along with a lot of embellishments. For my pearls I’ve used various sizes/colours of self adhesive pearl and also hand drawn some swirls with a pearl pen.

Supplies:

  • Image: Pink Gem Designs ‘Chloe with Balloon
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: First Edition 6x6 paper pad ‘Daydream’
  • Card: Cream card from Kanban
  • Sentiment: Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions ‘Double Sayings’ Stamp set
  • Inks: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Woodware Tag punch and a Martha Stewart Border punch
  • Embellishments: Flowers, leaves, pearls, ribbon and a Viva Decor Pearl Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

5 comments:

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, hope you're feeling better soon.
C xx

Danni said...

Such a super sweet card!

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie so sorry your not well, hope you pick up soon!
I love your card, the colour Combo is beautiful!
Sorry it's been a while since I last visited I've been so busy!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Jennifer said...

How very adorable! I love your colouring ribbon and flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. Love the colours.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges this time.

Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...