Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Bonfire Brights

Me again. This time with my latest creation for the Sarah Hurley Challenge. You still have a few days left to enter the current challenge which is…

Bonfire Brights

I have made a card using some of Sarah’s bright digial papers and also used a theme of little stars as they remind me of fireworks…

Bonfire Brights (4)

I have used star paper from the Back to School kit and wood grain paper from the Say Cheese kit. The sentiment is part of Sarah's Hand drawn Roses stamp set.

 Bonfire Brights (1)

And just a touch of faux stitching/doodling with a couple of fine line pens.

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Love this one too. It doesn't have an image which it makes it more my style and so different from all your other posts. I like that variety. I've pinned it to my cards board to remember the layout for later on. This style, design and color combo would be great for a guys/teens birthday card too. Great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...