Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

March Calendar at Whiff of Joy



Morning All. As you read this I will be preparing for my little boy’s 4th birthday party :-) although we are only having a family party we have planned some cute games like pass the parcel, musical statues….I think I am more excited then him…lol!

Anyhoo, over at the Whiff of Joy Blog it’s the last Saturday of the Month and that means it’s Monthly Project time. This months theme is ‘MARCH CALENDAR’ and three of the DT (including me) are showing you our creations….here is mine…this is also a little peak of the stamps from the Spring Stamp Kit. Stop by the Whiff of Joy Blog tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration from the Stamp Kit Design Team using the Spring Kit.


I have used a cute Henry image and coloured him with my ProMarkers. The background has been created by distressing 3 panels of patterned paper with Tea Dye DI, stamping the music script and sentiment with Tea Dye and Walnut Stain DI and matting onto green card. The Treble Clef embellishments have been stamped using Walnut Stain DI onto Hessian and also using Ladybug Memento inkpad onto shrink plastic. My ‘Calendar’ tab was created on the computer. And I used some jump rings to fix the three panels together.




Supplies:
  • Image: Whiff of Joy Quarterly Stamp Kit
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Dovecraft ‘Garden Party’ 6x6 paper stack
  • Card: Neenah Card from Crafter Companion and red/green card from my stash
  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Quarterly Stamp Kit and some old number & alpha stamps make unknown
  • Inkpads: Distress Inks ‘Tea Dye’ and Walnut Stain’
  • Dies & Punches: Plain and Scallop Nesting Circle Dies and a corner punch
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Shrink Plastic, Ribbon, Raffia Lace, Glossy Accents and Hessian
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...