Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Did you see Whimsy Stamps are having a design team call? Please head here for all the details.

I am already fortunate enough to be on the Whimsy Stamps Digi Design Team and I know what a fantastic team of Artists and Designers Whimsy have, so I sure would love to try out for the latest DT call for the rubber stamp team.

Here are three of my favourite projects….all recent-ish! I’m such a ditherer though…I could have picked so many more cards as my favourites ;-)

1. Using Basket of Bunnies by Crissy’s Digis:






3. Using Snowmen by Lia Stampz

  
If you have ever wanted to be part of a fabulous team, Whimsy is the team for you and I would strongly urge you to enter the DT call. If you do good luck ad keep your fingers crossed….I’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed ;-)

Thanks for stopping by
Lisa









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...