Followers

Saturday 7 June 2014

All Things Sporty

Morning All. Up with the  Larks this morning….someone forgot to tell my children it’s the weekend!! I should have posted yesterday but I spent all day pottering about in the garden and making the most of the weather. I even had my first harvest…one radish and a load of new potatoes :-)

Anyhoo, a new challenge started yesterday at Jellypark and this time our theme is …

All Things Sporty

I have used Footballer to make my Dad a Fathers Day Card.  He’s a Newcastle United fan so I have coloured image to match. Here is my card…

I’m still on the fence as to whether or not I really like this card. Something isn’t quite right but I’m not sure what exactly….never mind my Dad will love it.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

6 comments:

Claire said...

What a great card Lisa, fab image - a perfect male card. Hugs, Claire x

Laura Sterckx said...

Awesome card! Which guy wouldn't love a soccer card? :) The image is colored beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Pat said...

Super male card, great image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fabby card Lisa, love the image and colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Wendy said...

Great male card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy x

Karina Bunkenborg said...

Lovely farther´s day card! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT!
Hugs Karina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...