Followers

Monday 16 February 2015

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl (2)

Morning All. Whoop whoop, it’s half term here and my eldest has gone to stay with my sister and the littlest is staying with my Mum and Dad….peace and quiet, but I do have some decorating to keep me busy. I armed with a wall paper steamer and I’m not afraid to use it lol!

I like to have a stash of some CAS cards, as they are nice and light and ready to pop in the post. Here is a card I made using Birthday Girl from Whiff of Joy:

Birthday Girl (3)

I’ve used a digi sentiment that I found here on Birds Cards (sorry I lost the direct link) and merged the images in word so it looks like the candle smoke is making the words.

Best get on with the DIY, that wallpaper isn’t going to strip itself!

Supplies:

  • Image: Birthday Girl from Whiff of Joy 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red and Black Card, Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...