Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

Little Lamb and a GDT Call

Little Lamb (1)

Evening all. A late post from me tonight as I had a few hours play after the children went to bed :-). I coloured up the cute Little Lamb and thought I would use the fabulous sketch by Lynda and try out for the GDT call. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Digi Bell  in August, September and October of 2013 and I had an absolutely fab time, so would love the chance again!

Here is Lynda’s sketch:

And here is my card:

Little Lamb (2)

I have actually stayed very true to the sketch, which I usually find really hard to do! Combining the adorable image with some fabulous Lili of the Valley papers and the it was one of those card that just seemed to come together right….if you know what I mean!

I’m getting ahead as this will be a card for my Mother-in-Law for Mother’s Day (which is 15th March here in the UK). Now better hurry off to bed, busy day tomorrow….finalizing details for our re-decorating our en-suite bathroom and then onto Farnborough for the Make-It craft show (and some pre-birthday shopping).

Supplies:

  • Image: Little Lamb from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley Country Meadow Paper Pad
  • Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card and Ribbed Kraft Card
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Simplicity Daisy 2 Border Punch 
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Glitter Glue and Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Mary Lou said...

BEAUTIFUL Lisa~~ Great take on the sketch. Good luck in the GDT call.....ws great having you before on the team:)))
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...