Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Bite Me!

Vamp Me (4)

Morning all. All that keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed has paid off as I’m very lucky and honoured to be joining the Tiddly Inks Girls for another 4 month stint….whoop whoop….happy dance Smile

Anyhoo, the point of my post is that it’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

I love to make cards with my Tiddlys but up until now one hasn’t made it into my journal. Well all that has changed with this fabulous image Vamp Me.  I’m reading the Sookie Stackhouse books at the moment (I’m on book 10 of 13) and watching the TV series based on them (True Blood) so I thought this would be perfect for a journal page.

Vamp Me (3)

When I think of vampires I think of rich colours and old things, leather furniture, stuff like that so I thought this embossed background suited the image perfectly.

Supplies:

  • Image: Vamp Me from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Purple, red and white card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Ink: Dusty Concord Distress Inkpad
  • Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Go Kreate Large Circle Dies and Couture Creations Tied Together Embossing Folder
  • Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Pom Pom Trim, Pearls and Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Stunning! I just love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...