Followers

Friday 25 September 2015

Greeting Fairy

Greeting Fairy (3)

Morning all. Thank goodness it’s the end of a long week. Two poorly children and now I’m starting feel a bit under the weather as well…time for a peaceful weekend I think!

Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and it’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

I’ve used Willow the Greeting Fairy 

Greeting Fairy (4)

I’ve gone a bit clean and simple this time, partly because I went a little bright with my choice of hair colour!!

Supplies:

  • Image: Willow the Greeting Fairy from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Navy and Aqua card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Ink: Milled Lavender and Broken China Distress Inkpads
  • Embellishments: Sequins and Perfect Pearls Mist

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

7 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh I love her hair - awesome!

JanR said...

Look at that fantastic hair! Fab card!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Lisa! fabulous coloring, I so luv the pinks and purple hair...amazing job! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation the image is divine, thank you for sharing this with us at the LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE
hugs
lorraine x

andree said...

Such a gorgeous card, your colouring is just perfect and the design is fab. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful, fabulous colouring!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week! Debx

Beth Brovold said...

Fabulous card...the hair certainly grabs the eye...beautifully coloured!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...