Night all. Oh I’m tired as I’ve been packing all day ready for our holiday but I’m here! ….just……for Fabulous Friday again over at Tiddly Inks.
I’m sharing a (sort of) clean and simple birthday card made using the very cute and versatile Wryn Birthday Girl…..hmmmm I think she would look lovely coloured up in traditional Christmas colours.
Off to bed for me now before I fall asleep in front of the laptop!
- Image: Wryn Birthday Girl from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Forever Friends 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Yellow and pale blue card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Spellbinders Plain and Big Scalloped Ovals
- Embellishments: Alpha Stickers
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by