Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Summertime Butterfly

Fruit Punch Butterfly (3)

Me again lol! And if you’re really lucky I may be back with a little surprise later!! Anyhoo, this post is to share the new challenge we have over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog where our theme is Summertime. 

For my card I have used lovely soft summery colours and I have made another one without a coloured image ……. that’s two recently and I really liked how this one turned out.

The butterfly embellishments on the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download are so pretty I just knew I had to make a card with one of them as the focus:

Fruit Punch Butterfly (2)

I have printed the butterfly three times, the first two I left whole and the third I used only the top wings. Layering them up and curling the wings ever so slightly it just a little dimension.

Fruit Punch Butterfly (9)

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lisa

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lisa, such a pretty design - your layered butterfly is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is a beautiful card. I love how you have layered and coloured that butterfly and your card design is really pretty.
Sue...xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, Love this one too, such a lovely soft summery colour scheme. hugs, Carol

Bev said...

I love the muted tones you used x

Karon said...

Beautiful and love the design.

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Simply beautiful x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...