Morning All! Time for the final image in February's new release over at Craft Sentiments Designs.
Today we are showcasing Tea & TV over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. All the new release rubber stamps will be available on the shop tomorrow.
I thought this little chap was perfectly suited to Father’s Day. So I went and made a Father’s Day card. Just a little bit early…..it’s not till June here in the UK!
I’ve used some nice vintage papers and coloured up the image in similar shades.
- Image: Tea & TV rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Hair: True Black, TN9, GB7, GB4
- Clothes: Trousers BT9, VB2, TB1; Slippers & Top True Black, GG5, GG3, GG2, GG1, CR11
- Mat: GG5, GG3, YG3, YG2, LY1
- Stool: TN9, TN8, MB2, MB1
- Chair: GB9, GB7, GB4, GB2
- TV: BG6, BG4, BG2, EB1, GB2, FS8, FS9
- TV Stand: EB7, EB4, EB2, EB1
- Doily: IG2, Blender
- DP: Lili of the Valley/Raspberry Road Designs Father’s Knows best Papers
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Written on the computer
- Dies & Punches:Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by