Morning All! It’s time for some more New Release inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
We are up to Day 3 of inspiration today and we are showcasing Patsy & Gizmo – Cuddles:
I fell in love with this image straight away, it’s just so darn cute.
I’ve gone for some no lines colouring on Kraft card.
- Image: Patsy & Gizmo – Cuddles rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir – Original Markers unless mentioned otherwise:
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8 & FS9; DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: BG10. BG, BG7, BG5
- Red: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7
- Blue: TB8, TB4, TB3, TB1
- White: IG2, IG1, Blender
- Belt: IG10, IG9, IG8
- Dog: RB4, RB3, RB2, RB1, TN3, TN2, TN1
- Ground: GG3, GG2, GG1
- Sky: TB2, TB1, Blender
- Card: Centura Pearl Fresh White Card, Neenah Desert Storm
- DP: Docrafts Papermania Tilly Daydream A5 paper pad
- Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Nesting Heart Dies, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10 XXL Dies, Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes and Tonic Rectangle Mixed Edge Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Crackle Accents and Heart Chipboard Background
To see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and don’t forget the new stamps are available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop on Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by