Followers

Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday and the roast is cooking...

I was doing so well at keeping up with the blogging but alas family life gets in the way. The roast is cooking, hubbies and dads haircuts done so here's a card I made on Friday for my Aunt's 80th Birthday (sorry about the crooked photo) I picked two of her favourite colours and kept things quite simple. The flower ribbon and image have been coloured with ProMarkers whilst the dress has been paper pieced with some lovely daisy patterned paper.

Item's: Rubber Stamp - Sugar Nellie Poppy Fields Gorgeous Girls from Funkykits, Ribbon from Hobbycraft, card from stash, Ranger Stickles, Number Stamps an old See-D's set, Happy Birthday Stamp from a cupcake set by Hero Arts, Imperial Purple Versafine, Tuxedo Black Memento and flowers and buttons from The Range.

I would like to enter this card into the challenge at I Love ProMarkers which this week is to use purple and green.

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she will love this .. i ,love the colours too.. that roast sounds yummy lol
Lisa ;)

Tine said...

Hi Lisa. Lovely card which I am sure your aunt is going to appreciate. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...