Followers

Monday 24 October 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge – #88

Monday again and now the countdown until we move house is only two weeks…OMG! Today I’ve spent all day packing and so far about 90% of my craft room is packed, for now I’ve left some stuff out as there is no way I can miss crafting for too long.

Anyhoo. I’m here to share my creation for this weeks Critter Sketch Challenge where this week it’s a recipe:

THREE PATTERNED PAPERS

Humphrey Christmas Card (3)

What with the move and everything I’m trying to get my Christmas cards made ahead of time and this is another I’ve using a gorgeous Humphrey stamp that came free with a magazine. I’ve also combined it with my one of my favourite card shapes/layouts.

Please do hop over to Critter Sketch Challenge and see what the rest of the DT have made.

Bye for now.

Lisa

Items: Shaped 6x6 card blank from Little Claire, Papermania Christmas Velum, Patterned Paper from DCWV, MS Snowflake punch, Stickles, Distress Inks, Pearls and ProMarkers.

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Lisa great card Love the stamp you used I haven't used mine yet naughty I know love the LO of the card to very different
Jacki xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh you must be excited about your move .
Love the sweet little image in your card .. so cute and gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Its gorjuss hun, well done on making something when in the middle of moving xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, your coloring is beautiful and I love the fold you have used
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...