Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

Less is More – Week 35

Woohoo, after my holiday and a few other bits and pieces going on I sort of lost my LIM Mojo for a while (well my crafting Mojo in general really) but I think it’s coming back…slowly.

This week Chrissie and Mandy have set us the challenge to use the colour of our eyes. Mine are green…ish, I say this because my left eye has a brown bit in it (a bit the shape of a wedge in the Trivial Pursuit game). So for my card I have almost managed to use both:

Green Girl Card (1)

If you look close enough the plaits on the little girl are brown…lol.

The stamp is from Little Claire and has been coloured with ProMarkers. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft. I think they make a good combination and this card could be used for Get Well or Sympathy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

Items: 5x5 white card blank, stamp from Little Claire, Sentiment from Kaisercraft, ProMarkers, Green Memento Inkpad, Glossy Accents, Stickles and adhesive gems from Wild Orchid Crafts.

8 comments:

Luanne said...

Lovely simple card.


Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Chrissie said...

This is a cute card Lisa, I love the glossy bits and the touch of brown is very clever!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is a sweet little card -i love the glossy elements
Lisa x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, this is so cute Lisa, the glossy parts are fab.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Mandi said...

Superb card Lisa
I love the glossy accents
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is lovely, love the glazed areas on the hat and the wellies
Lindsay xx

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Lisa, I love that image, the colour, the shine (in fact everything!).
Hugs
Tracey
x

NancyD said...

This is such a great CAS card! You did a wonderful job with the layout and the image is super too. NancyD (group 1)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...