Followers

Thursday 13 October 2011

Less is More – Week 36

Just a quick post from me as I’m off out to the hairdressers. I’m a bit sad as this will be my last visit to this hairdresser. At the moment I have the most fabulous hairdresser in the world and once we move I’m really going to miss having him do my hair. I don’t know about you but it takes me ages to find a hairdresser I like, we’ve lived in Swindon for 7 years now and it took me 5 to find my current one (can anyone from Romsey/Southampton area recommend a good one??).

Anyhoo, having said it will be a quick post I’m yet again waffling. This week LIM is all about the hearts.  Here’s my card.

IMG_5107

I thought it needed a sentiment, how wrong was I and I ruined it…

IMG_5113

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I dont think you ruined it .. i like both versions
I know what you mean about hairdressers.. mine moved to Canada and it took me about 6 yrs to find a good one again
Lisa x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Lisa - I like both versions, but I do think the sentiment "finishes" it, and I love the way you have stamped one of the words onto the solid pink heart - very clever!
I know what you mean about finding a hairdresser you like - it's not easy is it. Good luck in your new home, and I hope you find a great hairdresser!
Sylvia x

Jenny said...

Really pretty card Lisa, the two tone pink hearts are so eye-catching :) Sentiment looks good there too :)
Jenny x

Chrissie said...

Hi Lisa,
My hairdresser is in Swanwick near Moody's boatyard on the Hamble river... probably a little too far from Romsey... shame.
Your card is super, I must admit that I prefer the one without the sentiment, but that's purely my opinion!
Both look great.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

I don;t think it;s ruined at all Id have maybe don e it in black, for a more dramatic effect
FAB hearts.
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...