Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Sarah Hurley Challenge – #51

Vintage Haloween Card (3)

No rain here but there is quite a chill to the air here today, I think winter is really on the way.

Anyhoo, I’m here to share my creation for this weeks Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog where the theme this week is:

HALLOWEEN HORRORS

Vintage Haloween Card (3)

I’m not really a Halloween person , so this card was a little tricky for me, but once I started playing with Sarah’s fantastic Halloween kits it got a lot easier.  I began by printing the Vampire Digi onto Kraft card and colouring in with Derwent colouring pencils, I layered this onto some of the backing papers from the kit (one of which I embossed with clear sparkle embossing powder) and finally added some embellishments from the kit.

Please hop over to Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog for details of our sponsor and to see what the rest of the DT have made.

I’d also like to enter this is the following challenges:

Bye for now.

Lisa

Items: Papermania Kraft Card and Ric-Rac, Sarah Hurley Vintage Halloween Digi Kit, Purple and Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Derwent Coloured Pencils and Weathered Wood Distress Ink

9 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

This is lovely Lisa :-) I love the way you printed on to Kraft card and your clever embossing :-) Elaine-xxx-

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Wow - your background embossing is amazing. Adds a very interesting texture to your card. Must try it - thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Papercraft By Carole said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers - I too love the the use of Kraft card! Cxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its spookaliscious lol
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Such a fun Halloween creation!! I love the effect on the background!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a fantastic Halloween card. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

Great card, love how you've done te background, thanks for joiing us at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Christine said...

Wow, what a cool card. I think you have totally got the Halloween card thing down!! Love the sparkly ric rac and and the way you cut out your character. Well done!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Mina said...

fabulous card Lisa...what a brilliant halloween card...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...