Morning All. At last we have a little bit of sunshine here on the South Coast but it sure is chilly, especially with the Double Glazers here taking out and putting in new windows!
It’s time for a new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey and this time the challenge is to:
CASE One of the DT Members’ Cards
Please choose me…..only kidding! I have used a gorgeous image, that was kindly given to us by our sponsor Elisabeth Bell, called Letters to Santa.
I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and used some Liquid Pearls and stickles to highlight. The patterned papers were a freebie with a magazine and are by Hot Off the Press. I’ve also used some Papermania Vellum, Bazzill Kraft card and Matte Gold card. All edges have been distressed using Walnut Stain DI and a Tonic Studios/Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and the two patterned and Kraft papers have been edged using a Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch.
The corner stamps are from Lili of the Valley and the sentiment is from a HobbyArt clear stamp set, stamped in Onyx Black Brilliance Ink. The ribbon, wooden snowflake, button and metallic thread are all from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- MAWTT – Going Dotty (My green PP, although I seem to have covered most of it up!)
- Stampin with the Dragon – So Cute
- Dream Valley – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Wrap Up Warm for Winter
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – Cold and Frosty
- Little Claire Monthly Challenge – Christmas
- Creative Card Crew – Anything Goes
- My Mums Craft Shop – Song ‘Letters to Santa – A Muppets Christmas’
- Ladybugs TLT Challenge – Snowflakes
- OSAAT – Use a Digi
- Elisabeth Bells World Challenge – Glimmer, Shimmer and Shine
- Papertake Weekly – Ribbons and Pearls
- Divas by Design – 2 or More Patterned Papers
Thanks for stopping by