Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Fireworks at Sarah Hurley

Fireworks Birthday Card (2)

Evening All. I’ve a busy few days including a bit more Morning Sickness (yucky)midwife appointments, blood tests and other errands so I’m here (at last) to tell you about the new challenge that started yesterday over at Sarah Hurley Challenge.

Our theme this month has been chosen by my team mate Nat and she has picked a theme of:

Fireworks and Bright Colours

I’m not sure why but Mr Mojo seemed to desert me on this one and I was really stumped as to what to create. In the end I settled on this (but I’m not that happy with it!).

Fireworks Birthday Card (5)

 Fireworks Birthday Card (7)

My inspiration was that when Firework Rockets explode in the sky they look like hundreds and hundreds of tiny stars. I’ve used papers from Sarah’s Craft Basics – Bright Collection, a set of Sizzix Framlits Star Dies, a silver pen, lot’s of Stickles Glitter Glue and a computer generated sentiment to create these CAS cards.

While I’m here I must also remind you about submissions for the Sarah Hurley Lookbook Volume 2. You can see all the details here.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...