Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Mo’s Ragged Angel

The trouble with trying to post the rest of my Christmas makes is coming up with post titles. So I’m telling it like it is…. this card uses the gorgeous Ragged Angel from Mo Manning’s Digi Shop.


 
As with nearly all my remaining Christmas cards I’ve kept things simple, the image (coloured with ProMarkers), some matting, a sentiment and a few die cuts. On this card the patterned paper is from a Kaisercraft magazine freebie, the other card is from my stash,  the sentiment is from a HobbyArt Clear stamp set, the die cut stars are from Marianne Designs and the gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

5 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A beautiful angel, love the colors you chose, and those gold stars behind the image. Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Thanks for playing along at the Joanna Sheen With love at Christmas challenge and A Merry Christmas to you. Hugs Teresa xx

Susie said...

Beautiful image and card! Thanks for joining our Christmas theme at Dream Valley. Susie x

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I especially love how you did the stars! Thank you for joining us for the December Clear It Out Challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

melsanford said...

Gorgeous festive creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...