Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

Anything but a Card at PCJ

Punk Lolly Door Hanger (10)

Oops I think Baby Brain has got the better of me as I forgot to share with you the new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey (sorry Wendy). Don’t worry though you still have a few days left to enter as the challenge doesn’t end until Wednesday. Our theme this time is….

Anything but a Card

We are lucky enough to be sponsored this challenge by the fabulous Paper Shelter and I used the gorgeous Punk Lolly to make a door hanger…

Punk Lolly Door Hanger (1)

I started by painting a plywood door hanger with green paint, followed by crackle glaze and then pink paint. I then covered the the door hanger with PVA glue and stuck on the die cuts. When that was dry I gave it another coat of PVA glue to seal the whole piece. To this I added a piece of patterned paper (from an old DCWV mat stack), pearls, flowers, pompom trim, glitter glue, die cut felt letters and lastly my cut out image.

Don’t forget to head over to the PCJ blog and not only see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

fab bright cheerful colours and what a cute little image
Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design and cute image.
Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, thats a really gorgeous door hanger, but youve not exactly created it for Easter. Love the colours to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Pat said...

Super door hanger, great colours. Thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Pat xx

Sarah-Jane said...

This is fab! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous door hanger - such fab fun colours.
Thanks for playing with the Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Great door hanger and cute image! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jenn Bedient said...

Adorable door hanger! Love the image and bright colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

- Jenn DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable image! Love that door hanger!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy ABAC Challenge!

Tammy said...

Your door hanger is adorable Lisa!! I love the colors and that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...