Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Summertime at Pink Gem

Chloe with Dafodills (1) 

Afternoon all.  I’ve got a bit behind and I don’t seem to have time to catch up so just a quick post from me. Also I’m just having a few minutes rest as I bumped my head on the cupboard door about half an hour ago and I’m now the owner of a nice egg shaped lump and a throbbing headache.

Over at A Gem of a Challenge this weeks theme is:

Summertime

You’ll have to be quick though as the challenge finishes tomorrow evening.

Here is my card…

Chloe with Dafodills (5)

I’ve used the fabulous Chloe with Daffodils and my image has been coloured with ProMarkers. My sentiment is a clear stamp from Pink Gem Designs and I’ve also used dies from Go Kreate, MFT and CC Designs, corner stamps from Lili of the Valley, flowers, gems and brads.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the pretty design & details.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...