Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Little Lamb

Little Lamb (3)

Hopefully (if Mr Blogger is playing nicely) I should be travelling up to Yorkshire for a little holiday as this posts. We have already had a holiday with my In-Laws this year so now we are going with my parents. I love going on holidays with our parents as it’s lovely watching them spend time with their Grandparents and it gives me and Hubby a little break too. My Little Boy is looking forward to Flamingo Land (a theme park) and is hoping for a Donkey Ride on Scarborough beach. I have, of course, made space in the car to take my ProMarkers and some digis to colour! There is no way I could go a whole week with no crafting.

It’s my turn to post as a GDT over at the Digi Bells blog and today I opted to use the seriously cute Little Lamb. All the while I was colouring this I was singing ‘Little Bo Peep’ so it’s a good job my Little Baby Girl has reached the age where she likes me singing her Nursery Rhymes.

Little Lamb (2)

I’ve coloured up Little Lamb to match the gorgeous patterned papers and then created a paper patchwork/quilt effect as I thought it suited the image. I’ve finished along the same lines with lace, a doily and pretty flowers.

Supplies:

  • Image: Little Lamb by Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: First Edition ‘Isabelle’ 6x6 paper pad
  • Card: Turquoise Core’Dinations, 6x6 White card base and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm.
  • Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Mini Ticket Sentiments
  • Dies & Punches: Sizzix Hexagon Framelits and Memory Box Corner Bow Dies
  • Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Paper Roses, Ribbon, Lace, Pearl , a doily and Mini White Tags (from a Stationers shop)

Little Lamb (1)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lisa.
C xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...