Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Whimsy Inspiration - Anya

MCG Anya (6)

Just a quick little post from me to share some Whimsy Inspiration using a fabulous digi by Moon Cookie Gallery called Anya and she can be found here in the Whimsy Stamps shop.

MCG Anya (3)

I have always loved Russian Dolls, in fact I have a little set on the windowsill of my craft room. The patterned papers are from MME but I forgot to write down which pad it was and I’ve teamed the image with flowers cut using a MFT Die-namic die and leaves cut with a CC Cutters die. I’ve also used a Whimsy Stamps Lace Border die, sentiment stamp and matching die.

I’m rather disappointed though as the flowers are not showing up as well as they do in real life.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...