Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Barclay Bear

Pink Gem Bears (9)

Good evening! All the headaches I’ve been getting have been leading to something…a cold! I woke up this morning with a sore throat and bunged up nose :-(

Anyhoo enough feeling sorry for myself, it’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this week Helen N has chosen a theme of…

More than 1 Fold

I’ve gone Barclay mad and used Barclay with Presents, Barclay with Envelope and Barclay with Bauble to make a concertina tag card…

Pink Gem Bears (1)

A few close-up pictures…

Pink Gem Bears (4) Pink Gem Bears (5) Pink Gem Bears (8)

The sentiments are also from Pink Gem Designs from the Vintage Occasion Sentiments set.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...