Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

Witches at EB World Challenge

Belladonna (2)

Oh boy, I’m still suffering….this time it’s just a bad headache and thank goodness not a full migraine. It’s affecting my vision a little so I’ll keep this short and to the point.

It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and the theme this month is…

Witches

Well it is nearly Halloween so we want to see your little witches. I have used the adorable Belladonna and Hoot from Elisabeth Bells’s digi collection…

Belladonna (3)

I have coloured this little cutie with my ProMarkers. I’ve used really typical Halloween colours and dug out yet another unloved DCWV Matstack…

Belladonna (1)

And who could resist a couple more cute Card Candi Spiders and doodled cobwebs.

Supplies:

  • Image: Belladonna and Hoot by Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Glitter DCWV Matstack
  • Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm and purple card from stash
  • Dies & Punches: Waste from a Whimsy Lace Border die, word dies from All Occasion Dies and X-Cut small leaf punch
  • Embellishments: Paper flowers, green metallic trim, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Card Candi and doodling with a black fine liner.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...