Followers

Monday 5 May 2014

Anything Goes at Sarah Hurley 365

 

As you read this I should be enjoying a nice little holiday in the Isle of Wight with the Hubby and children :-) and I’m hoping we are enjoying a little bit of Sunshine instead of all this rain we’ve been having.

Anyhoo it’s time for May’s challenge at Sarah Hurley 365 and this month it’s the nice easy theme of Anything Goes.

I thought the Feather stamp from one of Sarah’s A Few of My favourite things kits was perfect for a thinking of you/sympathy card. I have teamed it with some soft coloured papers and some simple embellishments.

Supplies:

  • A Few of My Favourite Things Kit from Sarah Hurley 
  • Stamps: Sentiments Stamps
  • Inks: Brilliance ‘Coffee Bean’ and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
  • Extras: White Acrylic Paint
  • Embellishments: Doodling and UTEE Embellishments

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Lisa, love the design.

Donna x

jaine drake said...

So pretty Lisa, I love that colour combination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...