Followers

Saturday 10 May 2014

Red and Kraft

Good Morning everyone. Following our little trip I’ve got a fun morning of laundry and packing clothes away ahead of me. I’m going to sneak in a little crafty play this afternoon though, despite taking my pens away with me I missed my little crafty room.

It’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this time the lovely Donna has picked the theme of:

Favourite Colour Combo

I’ve used one of Janet’s older images Love Hoot

And although I think it’s really a Valentines image I think it was perfect for my Hubby’s birthday card. He doesn’t like fussy cards so I have kept the design really simple. I kind of like the off the edge circle….but it was a happy accident. I printed the digi too large on a small piece of card and didn’t have room to cut out a full circle around him!

Supplies:

  • Image: Love Hoot from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Sentiment: Computer Generated
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: My Minds Eye ‘Nostalgia’ 6x6 paper pad
  • Card: Woodware Ribbed Kraft and Neenah Solar White Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Circle Dies, MS Zig-Zag border punch and an X-Cut Square Punch
  • Embellishments: Raffia and Viva Decor Black Pearl Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous colour combo and I love this sweet image your created a stunning card with it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Melissa Lawrence said...

Really nice card, Lisa. Hope hubby appreciated it. "Happy accidents" are great, aren't they?! x

Claire said...

I bet your Husband loved this card Lisa, great image (I love owls) and a perfect colour combo for a man too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Helen said...

Great card, Lisa - I really like the off the edge circle too.

Helen x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.fab papers and i love the gorgeous owl ;D

xx coops xx

Janet said...

Smashing card Lisa and sometimes accidents turn out the best cards as this goes to show ;) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the fab design and the red/kraft combo is scrummy.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, I love the design!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...