Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

Strawberry Girl

Lia Stampz Strawberry Girl (1) 

Afternoon all. All this hot weather we have been having here in the UK  (and a bug) have left me feeling pretty drained and I can’t say that I’ve really wanted to be in my craft room. It hasn’t helped that I finally downloaded the Kindle App onto my tablet and I seem to have lost hours and hours reading one book after another…..beats housework anyway ;-)

The weather has cooled here slightly and I finally felt getting back to my craft room. I made this card using Strawberry Girl from Lia Stampz

Lia Stampz Strawberry Girl (3)

Supplies:

  • Image: Strawberry Girl from Whimsy Stamps  
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Copic X-Press It and Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames and Spellbinders Floral Ovals
  • Embellishments: Felt Strawberries (make unknown)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is adorable and I love how you've colored the image! How did you make her eyeglasses and the jar appear glossy? Was that a coloring technique or Glossy Accents? It just add so much to the image! It's just fab! xx

Ema

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...