Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year and Some News

Hi All

Hope you are all well and had a fabulous Christmas. We have had a good time despite both us and the children suffering from awful viruses. I’m sort of glad to be getting back to the daily routine today and hoping these bugs hurry up and leave.

Anyhoo I’m about to do the school run, but thought I would pop on to share some absolutely fantastic fabulous super duper news…..I’m part of the new Little Claire Digi-Stamp Design Team. I applied just before Christmas and it was an extra present to find out I had been selected. Little Claire stamps are a staple in my craft room and to be able to play with their designs in digis is going to be so much fun.

My new teamies are Alison, Avril, Lynsey, Mags, Margreet, Sarah and Susan and if you hop over to the Little Claire Blog you will get to meet them.

Our first Digi-Stamp Blog Challenge will go live on Wednesday 15th January 2014 and we would love for you to come and play along with us.

To celebrate my good news I thought I would share a Little Claire card with you. It was made a little while back as with getting all the decorations down and put away, and giving everything a good clean I haven’t actually made it into my Crafty Hole yet this year….I haven’t shared the card here yet but you may have seen it in a past issue of Papercraft Essentials…

This one uses the Beach Huts Stamp Set but it’s also a digi stamp Beach Huts. It’s been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto cork (from a DCWV stack) and coloured using ProMarkers. A very CAS card and perfect for one of the men in your life.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

6 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Welcome Lisa! Love your card, wishing the weather was better so we could all go to the beach lol, hugs Heidi x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Lisa, love the image. Huge congrats on the DT hun.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Congrats and great card x

Helen said...

Welcome to the Little Claire team, Lisa - lovely to have you board.

Helen x

Allicat said...

I really like this card and the have you put it on cork? beautiful. Its nice to think about summer in January.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

So glad to have you on the team. Love your vintage beach huts, hugs Heidi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...