Followers

Monday 2 May 2016

It’s Snowing

It's Snowing (4)

Evening all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Blue.

Here is my card using It’s Snowing:

It's Snowing (3)

I’ve used the no lines technique, so I printed out the image in a pale grey. Once coloured up I added a few of the details back in with a fine line pen (the eyes, mouth and the lettering). 

And I’ve used blue to shade the snowman….makes a change from grey!

It's Snowing (7)

I’ve added a stippled background by touching a cotton bud to the chisel end of the markers and then dotting over the background.

Supplies:

  • Image: It’s Snowing from All Dressed Up
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: From my scraps (possibly Craft Creations)
  • Card:Red Card and Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Border Punch and a MS Snowflake Border Punch (using the left over snowflakes)
  •  
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Doodling and Glitter Glue

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fab-U-Lous! My gosh, this is such a fab card...perfect shading on the snowman and I love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is adorable and I love rhe colouring, I usually use aqua for my snowmen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. New to copics learning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...