Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Santa Selfie

Santa Selfie (4)

Morning all! I’ve scheduled this post as I’m hoping for a lie in, to help me shift this sinus infection.

Today is the start of a month long challenge at A Gem of a Challenge  where we have a fabulous theme of ‘Anything Christmas Goes’ and it’s also the start of a month long challenge at at The Sketchy Challenges, where the theme is ‘Christmas’ and as I’m poorly I decided to combine the two.

I have used Santa Selfie for today’s make…..another Christmas card.

Santa Selfie (2)

As much as I love blues, pink, silver for Christmas cards, I think traditional colours will always be my favourite.

Santa Selfie (1)

Supplies:

  • Image: Santa Selfie from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Green Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Square Scalloped Layering Dies and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
  • Sentiments: A Hobby Art Set
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments:Glitter Glue, Ribbon Bow, Pearls and Wooden Hearts

For more wonderful Pink Gem Designs inspiration please hop across to the A Gem of a Challenge blog and see what the rest of the girlies have made.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Hi Just love this idea of a Santa selfie and your colouring just blows me away every time !! Thank you for being part of the team and I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy 2017 ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...