Me again! No posts for nearly a week and then three in one day! I’m hoping yesterday is a little better than today….Mr 7 was quite poorly yesterday
I’ve used the super cute My Sweet Sunflower to make a Birthday card for the children to give to my Mum:
I love Sunflowers and this card is making me long for some warm sunny weather.
- Image: My Sweet Sunflower from Star Stampz
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- DP: My Minds Eye
- Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments and Whimsy Stamps Relative Stamps
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Dies: La La Land Honeycomb Die, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies, Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies and Whimsy Stamps Nested Hand Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Paper Flower, Crackle Accents and Liquid Pearls
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Please pop across to the Colour Crazy Challenge and see the rest of this weeks inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by