Evening all. As we’re starting a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Romance and/or Red.
My niece loves giraffes and I have quite a soft spot for them too, so I thought that this image would be perfect for a Valentine’s card. This is Kiss for Valentines
Clean and simple for this one as I think the image is just so fabulous.
- Image: Kiss for Valentines from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Raspberry Card, Cream Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Embellishments: Wooden Hearts
Thanks for stopping by