Followers

Thursday 18 May 2017

Christmas Pudding

Pinky Pudding (3)

Morning All! I have another sinus infection so I’m taking it a little bit easier and thought I would pop my feet up for half an hour and share some Tiddly-liciousness with you this afternoon

I know we have barely even started Summer here in the UK but I’m already making headway on my Christmas cards.

Pinky Pudding (1)

This little cutie is Pinky Pudding:

Pinky Pudding (5)

And I’ve teamed her with some fabulous Maja Design Papers.

Supplies:

  • Image: Pinky Pudding from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers (unless mentioned otherwise)
    • Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8. FS9; Original DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
    • Hair: GB9, GY5, GY4, GY2
    • Red: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR10
    • Green: DG3, AG3, AG2
    • Brown: TN7, TN5, TN3
    • Fur: IG3, IG2, IG1
  • DP: Maja Design Home for Holidays 6x6 paper
  • Card: Red Card, Kraft Card, Neenah Solar White Card, and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Sentiment: Grunge Christmas Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies/Punches: Whimsy Stamps Holly Die and Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies  
  • Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Gold Acrylic Paint, Mesh and a Wooden Angel

For more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Tiddly Inkers please hop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...