Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using 2 or More Patterned Papers.
For today's make I have created a card using 2 papers from the Belle Fleur Papercraft Kit:
Instead of layering the papers, I’ve used one of my fave layouts of overlapping the two pieces of paper with a small scalloped border to decorate the join:
I’ve also used the flower stamp and matching doublet die from the set. Along with the Elegant Nest Dies and a teeny bit of bling.
- Image: Bella Fleur A5 Stamp Set from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Whispers Watercolour Markers
- DP: Bella Fleur 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Green Card, Pink Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Watercolour Card
- Dies & Punches: Flower Branch Doublet Dies, Elegant Nest Dies and X-Cut Square Punch
- Sentiment: Bella Fleur A5 Stamp Set from Polkadoodles
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Pearl Trim, Flat back Pearls and Doodling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Don’t forget to hop across to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog for more inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by.