Followers

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Winter Snowflake

Susie Snowflake (6)

Evening all. Did anyone miss me? Probably not, but it has been a whole month since I last posted anything! Unfortunately I caught some nasty germs at the start of December and ended up with a sinus and chest infection that kind of took the shine off of Christmas and I’m not quite back to normal yet.

Anyhoo, I am at least starting to craft again and my first make of the year is for the new challenge over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group. Our theme for the whole month of January is Something New.

My new things are the image, Susie Snowflake, new to me and new to the shop last month and I’ve used some new dies as well:

Susie Snowflake (3)

I made this for card for Mr 7 to give to his sister on her Birthday on Sunday, so just had to colour it in some of her favourite colours.

Susie Snowflake (5)

And these papers, Vintage Summer Basics, from Maja Design match beautifully.

Supplies:

  • Image: Susie Snowflake from Conie Fong 
  • Colouring Medium: Copic
    • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 & R30
    • Hair: E49, E47, E44, E43 & E41
    • Eyes: B39, B24 & B02
    • Turquoise: BV29, BG78, BG75, BG72 & BG10
    • Pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
    • White: C3, C1, Coo & a white gel pen
    • Gold: Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
    • Background: B00, B000 & B0000
  • DP: Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad from Maja Design
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies, Magnolia Doohicky  Old Swedish Lace Die and Stitched and Pierced Nested Circle Dies from Polkadoodles 
  • Sentiment: Happy Birthday from Lili of the Valley and Sister from Whimsy Stamps
  • Ink: Black Soot Distress Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen, Gems and Paper Flowers

For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...